Shaping The Public Policy
Chairman, FICCI Telangana State Council
I’ve been the Chairman of FICCI Telangana State Council since 2019. During my tenure, it has been my privilege to represent FICCI at various levels both at the State Government and at the National level.
I’ve been an active member of FICCI since 2010. I’ve been interacting with the various Ministers, Secretaries, and senior Government officials and made several recommendations to the Government on various policy measures.
I’ve launched ‘FICCI Dialogue for Actionable Insights’ (FIDAI). The purpose of these events is to bring a National Leader dialogue with CEO’s Capitans of Industry, Government and Academia on topics of National Interest.
It is an attempt to gain insights to enhance business excellence and achieve sustainable growth.
Have been privileged to host national and interntional policy makers to understand and contribute to public policy dialogue.
Intiatives as FICCI Telangana, Chapter Chairman
- Representative on the “Grievance Redressal Committee” constituted at the Zonal/State level to tackle grievances of taxpayers on GST-related issues.
- A Think Tank was proposed for the agriculture sector and a Task Force was formed under my leadership.
- Under my leadership, FICCI along with ASCI & FTCCI had prepared two Reports on “Covid Recommendations” in a phased manner, which were submitted to the State Government as well as Central Government, respectively.
- During the preparation of the new National Education Policy, I had the opportunity to give recommendations
As a public policy activist, I had the opportunity to represent industry bodies to interact with policymakers to involve industry leaders to build an inclusive policy that helps build a better India.
I’ve been involved with the MSME industry since 2015 and have realized that MSMEs hold the key to employment generation in India.
Currently serving as:
- Member of the National Board of MSME
- Member of the National Executive Board of FICCI, New Delhi
- Advisory Board Member of APXLR8 – AP Government Accelerator Program for start-ups
- Governing Board Member – Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD), a NABARD Institution
I had the privilege of serving as:
- Co-Chair of National Skill Development Forum, FICCI, New Delhi
- President of the CEOs Club, Hyderabad Chapter
- Vice-President of the Hyderabad Chapter of IIM-AAA (Alumni Association)
- Invitee member to the Board of National HRD (NHRD) Network
- Employability Consultant to Govt. of Rajasthan
Hyderabad, Sept. 30 (Maxim News):
In a first-ever attempt FICCI, brought together four Southern State Councils of it on board to organise a unique event– “South India GST Conclave – an Online Interaction with the Ministers of three Southern States”.
…Earlier setting the tone for the discussion Mr T. Muralidharan, FICCI Tealanga Chairman explained why they felt the need for organizing such a conclave and what the context was. This was the first-ever conclave on the subject concerning all the stakeholders. That is why we brought all of them on the single platform. FICCI always used to give a proactive presentation of industry point of view. But, moving away from that, in this case, we are n acting as a bridge for the first time he said.